[Fwd: [idn] Proposal Document]

Sorry, please kindly ignore this mail. Marc will give an update later.

-James Seng

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: [idn] Proposal Document
Date: Sat, 10 Jun 2000 07:37:36 +0800
From: James Seng <jseng@pobox.org.sg>
To: idn@ops.ietf.org, Marc Blanchet <Marc.Blanchet@viagenie.qc.ca>

After some discussion, Marc and myself decided that we should published all
proposal protocol (Action Item 2) under the WG.

This means that all proposal will carry the naming convention

Therefore, please kindly forward all copies of proposed protocol to Marc
Blanchet <Marc.Blanchet@viagenic.qc.ca> and myself and we will forward it on.

I believe we have a few draft on the table here.

draft-hoffman-idn-cidnuc
draft-dkjang-idn
draft-skwan-utf8-dns
draft-oscarsson-i8ndns
draft-jseng-utf5

If you wish to be published under the WG, please kindly forward us your latest
draft.

Thanks!

James Seng
co-chair IDN IETF WG