RE: [idn] Re: names of various sorts

Title: RE: [idn] Re: names of various sorts

I'm not arguing for laxness, quite the contrary.
I can be quite a nit-pick. But I'm also arguing that
non-obvious and non-explained statements are unclear
and unhelpful.  Even when asked for an explanation
at the time, none was offered, which was also unhelpful.
Afer several weeks we were offered an apples and oranges
explanation.  Untechnical and unhelpful.  Plus an obscure
reference to SRV records.  Technical, but unhelpful due
to the obscurity (maybe not for you, but for me). If you
want to make a point, make it clear.  If asked for an
explanation anyway, please try to offer one, a clearer one.

                Kind regards
                /kent k