Re: [idn] Proposed suggestions from Asia Pacific Top LevelDomain meeting

Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:
> "Current domain name" is defined as a domain name that contains only the
> characters U+002D, U+0030 through U+0039, U+0041 through U+005A, and U+0061
> through U+007A, and which begins with any of these characters except U+002D.

"..begins or ends with.." would be better.

But I am looking more for a current doc which we can refer to rather than
defining one more "domain name".

And thanks to Mark, I finally understood the difference between domain name
and host name. We havent even reach that defination yet...

-James Seng