Re: [idn] Comments on protocol drafts

I agreed with the requirement on the guidence part.

But I do not think restricting character set or encoding is a good idea. We
never know what other people are doing out there and we do not want to isolate
them. Every implementation and proposal we get is a valuable lesson we can
learn (from their experience and their problem) which will be useful should
IETF decide to do a standard track in future.

I do not believe having a requirement to deny them to even propose their
solution to the IETF is fair and in the interest of the WG. Denying them a
chance to work with IETF will only make them shun away and go on their own
path.

-James Seng