Re: [idn] Comments on protocol drafts

Just a general question.

Does the WG wants to specify and restrict the character set (or the behavior
of the encodig) of the possible implementation of IDN in the requirement?

First of all, please remember the charter of the working group involves a
requirement document and a second part collecting different proposals for
possible implementation of IDNs. We are not here to make a standard track.

Therefore, I would really like to leave such details to the second document
itself.

In short, I am against such requirement. But I will add it to the requirement
document.

-James Seng