RE: [idn] RE: An idn protocol for consideration in making the re quirements

Title: RE: [idn] RE: An idn protocol for consideration in making the re quirements

In order to minimise, spatially as well as temporally
interoperability problems with other systems and
applications that processes text in any way or form.

                Kind regards
                /kent k