[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
RE: [idn] RE: An idn protocol for consideration in making the re quirements
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: RE: [idn] RE: An idn protocol for consideration in making the re quirements
- From: Paul Hoffman / IMC <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 08:11:18 -0800
- Delivery-date: Fri, 04 Feb 2000 08:11:35 -0800
- Envelope-to: email@example.com
At 02:13 PM 2/4/00 +0100, Karlsson Kent - keka wrote:
>I would like to have as a REQUIREMENT that IDN does NOT
>invent its own encoding, but uses one that is, or is
>expected to be, used just about everyhere else too.
Can you give a technical reason for that requirement? Or is it just for
aesthetic value (which I certainly agree it would have)?
--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium