RE: [idn] Re: alpha v0.3

At 18:26 02-02-00 , Karlsson Kent - keka wrote:

>We should refer to the properties characters have
>in Unicode 3.0.0, rather than any older version.

Disagree.

Existing IETF standards are oriented to ISO 10646
already.   As this is an IETF activity, we should
continue to reference ISO 10646 rather than any
version of UNICODE.  If the differences are as
minor as you indicate, then this ought not bother
you.  If the differences are significant, than
to reference UNICODE would be to increase probability
of issues in interworking with existing IETF standards.

Ran