[idn] idn charter

Hi,
 - while not trying at all to push the agenda, I think we have a very
good charter now, that had a concensus before, and the current
modifications make more precision while not changing the whole idea of
the wg.
 - you've begun very good work on the req doc, but without a wg, any doc
is not very useful.
 - to have a wg formed asap, we can get final iesg approval at their
next telechat which is very soon if I remember well, and is probably one
of the last, if not the last one, in order to have the wg formed for the
next ietf.
 - so the final step for all of us is to agree on the charter and then
move on to the technical work
 - it is also possible in the future to change the charter, so it is not
a fixed contract forever.

- Can we move on and agree on the charter?
- to be sure to get the iesg approval at the next telechat, can we agree
on it before the end of the week?

Marc.