[idn] Requirements: partial canonicalization

The last paragraph of 2.4 reads:

>If the protocol specifies a canonicalisation algorithm, a caching
>server should perform correctly regardless of how much (or how little)
>of that algorithm it has implemented.

This makes no sense to me. It forces caching servers to check the amount of
canonicalization performed by the requester, which pretty much allows
requesters to not bother to canonicalize. Thus, if forces caching servers
to do much more work than they do now. I propose we remove that paragraph.

--Paul Hoffman, Director
--Internet Mail Consortium