[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: This WG in context of RFC 2277
- To: Paul Hoffman / IMC <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: This WG in context of RFC 2277
- From: James Seng <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:38:50 +0800
- CC: email@example.com
- Delivery-date: Fri, 28 Jan 2000 16:40:17 -0800
- Envelope-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Paul Hoffman / IMC wrote:
> We're talking about the requirement to try hard nt to change other
> protocols, not the idea that we aren't going to look at what changes.
> Andrew wanted to drop the requirement to try hard not to; I disagreed with
> that. Whatever we do, we should look at its effects.
Oh, I am sorry then. In this case, I am in agreement with you :-)