Re: WG Review: Internationalized Domain Name System (idn)

At 14:06 26.01.00 +0900, Martin J. Duerst wrote:
>Haven't seen this yet on this list.
>Glad to see that things are moving.
>
>Harald/Patrick: Are we supposed to do anything, send comments
>(of course positive ones :-) somewhere? It says 'review', but
>not how that's supposed to be happening.

If you hate it, or think it's badly deficent, mail the IESG about it.
If you don't, keep silent, or send "I'm happy" notes to the IESG.

BTW, it's Erik Nordmark and Thomas Narten who are responsible ADs now -
Patrik and I are "just members".

                  Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no