This WG in context of RFC 2277

Hi;

This is really just a housekeeping question. I'd like to know how (or if)
participants in this WG see our work in relation to RFC 2277, in particular
in relation to the section which says:

3.1.  What charset to use

   All protocols MUST identify, for all character data, which charset is
   in use. Protocols MUST be able to use the UTF-8 charset, which consists of
   the ISO 10646 coded character set combined with the UTF-8 character
   encoding scheme, as defined in [10646] Annex R (published in
   Amendment 2), for all text...

And so on.

Thanks,

Bill Semich