Re: Mixing of characters

At 08:54 10.01.00 +0800, James Seng wrote:
>Ok, do we want to define (cc/g)TLDs in the requirement document?
>Or should it goes to a separate doc?

I don't think we should define it.
We should note that there's a requirement for IDN names within ASCII
domains (such as Øystese.no), and that at some point in the future, IDN
top-level domains may be registered with the ICANN root, so the standard
should provide for it, but the time at which this happens is not controlled
by this group.

                     Harald

Harald.Alvestrand@edb.maxware.no