Re: Call for agenda items - v6ops

Hi Fred,

> Active but not updated since the July meeting:
> Jun 21  draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-00.txt
This one will be updated before 23rd.

> Jun 29  draft-chown-v6ops-campus-transition-03.txt
I have just resubmitted as new draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-00,
as suggested, stripping the 'ongoing' issues.

> New versions:
> Jul 15  draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-01.txt
Gunter and I will be at the meeting; I think Gunter would like to present.

> Sep 20  draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-05.txt
I would like 15-20 mins to cover this (I will likely update again) and
to begin to create the 'community' that David Kessens suggested towards
a future BoF.

> I will also need any slides that folks want to use by a week before
> the meeting, which is to say 30 October. Powerpoint, Postscript, or
> PDF format is acceptable.

No problem.

Thanks,
--