Call for agenda items - v6ops

Active but not updated since the July meeting:
May 30  draft-ietf-v6ops-802-16-deployment-scenarios-00.txt
Jun 19  draft-ietf-v6ops-routing-guidelines-00.txt
Jun 21  draft-ietf-v6ops-scanning-implications-00.txt
Jun 29  draft-chown-v6ops-campus-transition-03.txt

New versions:
Jul 15  draft-ietf-v6ops-addcon-01.txt
Sep 20  draft-chown-v6ops-renumber-thinkabout-05.txt
Sep 28  draft-van-beijnum-v6ops-pa-mhome-community-01.txt

I also expect to post a document that we might discuss, and there was some talk about a possible BOF that Tim wanted, but I don't know the status of that. Specifically I think we're expecting a document from Tim named draft-ietf-v6ops-campus-transition-00.txt. The arifumi draft is headed off to DHCP and the persson draft to IPv6.

I will assume that the three new drafts are on our agenda unless told otherwise. Any other items people want to discuss - I need a new draft to put it on the agenda, and I would appreciate being told how much time each agenda item (including the three above) needs. Per http://www.ietf.org/meetings/67-cutoff_dates.html, the -00 cutoff is 16 October, and the update cut-off is 23 October, both at 9:00 Eastern time.

I will also need any slides that folks want to use by a week before the meeting, which is to say 30 October. Powerpoint, Postscript, or PDF format is acceptable.