Re: Review of draft-ietf-v6ops-nap-02.txt

From: "Thomas Narten"
FWIW, I, without having done a complete review of the document or of
Margaret's comments, did look long enough to agree that more work is
needed. Specifically:
<snip>
This is _so_ true. I then skimmed the document and the word
"renumbering" barely appears at all, and never mentions avoiding the
need to renumber as one of the real benefits of NAT. IMO, this
document is completely inadequate and unbalanced if it doesn't
recognize the clear value that NAT plays in the renumbering debate and
speak to that point directly.

Reading section 2 (the alleged benefits), I do not find the topic of
renumbering to be covered adequately.

I thought that DHCPv6 was the solution to renumbering.