RE: [narten@us.ibm.com: PI addressing in IPv6 advances in ARIN]

How about you start operating a real network and feel the pain of your
enterprise customers who require usability?  IPv6 is a failure because of
ongoing FUD regarding so called 'routing table explosion' that even IPv4 is
still susceptible to, and all this "ipv6 will even wash your dishes!" claims
having no ROI.  I was hoping for people to stop preaching to choir on FUD
and 'utopian routing policies' (see geographical, or should I say
geopolitical routing), and this move toward PI addressing in ARIN land is
definitely a great step and achievement toward success of IPv6 as an
internet protocol.

--
Regards,

James Jun