Assistance with thesis requested

<posted with co-chair approval>
Hi,

As part of my thesis I am analyzing people's knowledge, perceptions, and
plans regarding Internet Protocol version 6 (IPv6) in a survey.

I would appreciate it if you could fill in the survey (no personal
information is requested) and forward it to anyone that you feel
appropriate. You should be aware that this survey leaves a tracking cookie
on your computer to prevent duplicate responses.

The survey is aimed at both non-technical and technical people and should
only take you a few minutes to complete and would greatly help me in my
studies.

What is in it for you? In appreciation for taking the survey you will be
redirected to a page with links to more information about IPv6 and several
of my previously published articles. If you would like a copy of the final
article please fill-in your e-mail address on the last page of the survey so
I can send it to you. Your e-mail will not be used for anything other than
responding with a copy of the article.

A friend of mine at is hosting the Survey at:
http://www.richgautier.com/survey/survey1.aspx

Also, I apologize if you get more than one copy of this request; I am cross
posting to several mailing lists and my personal mailing list.

Thanks for your help,
Eric Klein, MSc.
Leon Recanati Graduate School of Business Administration and the Netvision
Institute for Internet Studies, Tel Aviv University
ericklei@post.tau.ac.il