Re: [RRG] Re: address reclamation

> I'm aware of those efforts, and they are appreciated. Yet, numbers so
> far are nowhere near anything that can make a real difference.

With a total of well under 4 billion unicast IPv4 addresses and
a world population estimated as 6,673,801,375* today, I fail to see
why this would affect Internet architectural strategy anyway.
Address reclamation is at best a tactical solution, and at worst
will delay the real solution.

   Brian

* http://www.census.gov/ipc/www/popclockworld.html