From: Dave Nelson [mailto:dnelson@elbrys.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 16, 2011 7:35 PM
To: Leaf yeh
Cc: David B. Nelson; radiusext@ops.ietf.org; draft-tan-v6ops-fast6-aaa@tools.ietf.org; Bernard Aboba
Subject: Re: çå: Q on Ver.-05 of draft-ietf-radext-ipv6-access after IETF81 radext session

> How about the replacement of 'Node-type' or 'Access-type'? Âor any other suggestion?

If the intent of this attribute is solely to control various types of
IP address and/or prefix assignment methods from a number of
pre-configured pools within the NAS, then I'd suggest something more
specific.  Perhaps 'Address-Assignment-Type'.  I wouldn't worry about
keeping it very short, and I wouldn't name it overly broadly, lest
future developers be tempted to conflate other NAS properties into the
same attribute.

Regards,

Dave

David B. Nelson