Re: Final call for consensus poll for IANA #409959 NAS-Port-Type value request

Hi,

> You cant use Service-Type because service type is also indicating
> authorize only or authenticate only and call-check etc. and thus you cant
> express the Type of Service as well.  I pointed this out oh it seem like
> 30 years ago when we were doing Chiba work.

Well... would an IETF attribute like the "Extended-Service-Type-Info" as
I mentioned earlier help you? I.e. your requests could be tagged:

Service-Type = Authorize-Only
Extended-Service-Type-Info = "WiMAX IP Mobility"

or so?

Stefan

--
Stefan WINTER