Re: 6rd attribute compromise?

On Tue, 12 Apr 2011, Jiangsheng wrote:

The format design of this 6rd attribute was to be the same with 6rd DHCPv4 Option, please see section 7.1.1 of RFC 5969.

However, if this is not compatible with RADIUS, we would like to accept any suggestion from RADEXT WG. So, the first question is whether our current 6rd attr design is NOT acceptable by RADIUS.

If the answer is NO, Peter's suggestion looks good for us except why a Reserved byte.

Hi Jiangsheng, just included reserved /w ascii example to be a closer match to the existing attribute format for prefix (RFC 3162 2.3)

regards,
Peter