RE: ssh authentication and service authorization questions

Juergen Schoenwaelder writes...

> The NETCONF WG is not depending on this as far as I can tell.
> It is more that implementors do not know how to implement things
> from the specs we have produced. And I think this is a good reason
> to improve the specs.

Right.

I'll be happy to take a look at the discussion so far and propose some
possible revisions to address the issue of SSH service multiplexing in a
robust fashion.  If the chairs eventually deem that we should work on an
RFC5607bis document, I'll be happy to work on that, too.

My only concern is that we engage some SSH server experts, who can advise us
if we are asking for an interaction between SSH and RADIUS that will be
difficult to implement or deploy.