RE: ssh authentication and service authorization questions

Juergen Schoenwaelder writes...

> I think it is important to clarify this aspect of RADIUS usage
> with protocols such as SSH. I support someone working on a revision
> of RFC 5607 that clarifies this detail.

Is this something that the NETCONF WG needs in support of its authentication
and authorization work?  I imagine that an RFC5607bis document would be in
scope as a potential RADEXT WG work item, if there is sufficient support for
it.

I could find some time to work on it, if there is support, and would
volunteer to co-author.