RE: Reviewing is needed, FW: New Version Notification for draft-ietf-softwire-6rd-radius-attrib-00

Hi, Alan,

Thanks so much for your valuable comments. Most of them are addressed in the next version. A couple
of explanation is below.

We rename the attribute "6rd-Configuration". 6rd is a term for "IPv6 rapid deployment mechanism".
It cannot be replaced by other name.

We have edited the length description like below, hope it is ok.

"20 + n*4 (the length of the entire attribute in octets; n stands the number of BR IPv4 addresses,
minimum n is 1)."

Many thanks and best regards,

Sheng + Dayong