Re: Draft of extensions format

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010, Peter Deacon wrote:

On Wed, 1 Sep 2010, Alan DeKok wrote:

We are already set to run out of attribute space once. For that reason allocating additional space on the same order could possibly lead to the same problems in the future.

My recommendation is to use a single extensions attribute and make length two bytes. Rob a couple of bits from the 16-bit length field for fragment and possibly presence of an extra flags byte.

I apologize..

s/length/type

regards,
Peter