RE: [radext] #32: Section 2.2

>  Recommended change is to replace Section 2.2 with the following:
>
>   2.2. Vendor-Specific Attribute Space
>
>     The Vendor-Specific Attribute space is defined to be the contents of
>     the "String" field of the Vendor-Specific Attribute ([RFC2865]
>     Section 5.26).  As discussed there, it is intended for vendors and
>     SDOs to support their own Attributes not suitable for general use.

Once again, I don't support the conflation of vendors and SDOs.  We do want
non-IETF SDOs to use the VSA mechanism, primarily to conserve the scarce
pool of IANA-assigned code points.  However, I'm convinced that sending the
message that what another standards organization does is of no more
importance or consequence than the activity of a single vendor is a mistake.