Re: On issue 6: Avi review of I-D Action:draft-ietf-radext-design-13.txt

With which do you disagree when you say "No, it does not."
a) The above states that the approach taken by SDOs when working on their attributes was incompatible.
b) but as the document asserts SDOs dont have to be compatible with other SDOs.
c) Both of these statements

???

On 03-06-2010, at 08:52 , Alan DeKok wrote:

>> The above states that the approach taken by SDOs when working on their attributes was incompatible - but as the document asserts SDOs dont have to be compatible with other SDOs.
>
>  No, it does not.
>
>  Alan DeKok.

Avi Lior
avi@bridgewatersystems.com