From: bernard_aboba@hotmail.com
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Transition to TRAC bug tracking system
Date: Wed, 12 May 2010 22:02:38 -0700

RADEXT is now in the process of transitioning to use of the TRAC issue tracking system.

If you are an editor of a RADEXT WG document, you can use TRAC to update the status of open issues on your document.

If you are a RADEXT WG participant, you can use TRAC to enter issues on documents you have reviewed.

The RADEXT WG TRAC database can be accessed from this link:
http://trac.tools.ietf.org/wg/radext/trac/report

Here is how the transition is going to work:

1. Starting now, new issues will be entered into the TRAC database.
2. Over the week or two, I will be working to port open issues from the RADEXT Issue list to TRAC:
http://www.drizzle.com/~aboba/RADEXT
3. Once we have got all the issues into TRAC, we will move over to using it exclusively, and the RADEXT WG Issues list will be retired.

Please bear with us during the transition.