Call for Nominations - RADEXT co-chair

After many years of dedicated service David Nelson decided to step down
from the position of co-chair of RADEXT. Thanks, David, for the
significant contributions and for your leadership, and I hope that you
will continue to be an active contributor in the WG.

I am inviting nominations for the position of co-chair of the WG
together with Bernard who continues in his position. Both
self-nominations as well as recommendations of other people who you
believe would be suitable to occupy this position are welcome.

This call is open for the next two weeks. The deadline is May 27.

Thanks and Regards,

Dan