RE: (repost) Reminder for review of Design Guidelines document

The changes made in -12 largely relate to the organizational issues brought up by Hannes.

Therefore it would appear that Issue 327 remains open, and possibly some of the concerns expressed by Avi and others relating to Issue 325.

As a result, it would appear that there is still WG consensus against publication of the document.