AW: Call for adoption of "RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Access Networks"

 I think SPs that are operating access networks (like DSL) need to transport these attributes between NAS and their Radius servers and am that's why in favour to adopt this I-D as WG item.
Regards
    Olaf

From: owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-radiusext@ops.ietf.org] On Behalf Of Bernard Aboba
Sent: 23 February 2010 21:18
To: radiusext@ops.ietf.org
Subject: Call for adoption of "RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Access Networks"

During the RADEXT Virtual Interim, we discussed adoption of "RADIUS Attributes for IPv6 Access Networks" as a RADEXT WG work item.

We would now like to request mailing list confirmation of the decision to adopt this draft.

The document is available here:

http://tools.ietf.org/html/draft-lourdelet-radext-ipv6-access-02

If you have an opinion on the adoption  of this document as a RADEXT WG work item, please reply to this email.