Re: RADIUS BOF agenda

On Tue, 2003-09-30 at 02:36, Bernard Aboba wrote:

> draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00.txt
> As far as I can see, there has been no work on this draft in quite a
> while. Is there any interest in continuing to work on it?

Yes. I believe Henning spoke with Baruch, who said he was interested.
The SIPPING group is prepared to try and move the work forward if it
can't move in RADIUSEXT.

There are several implentations of this draft alrady, and we're having
to implement an even more broken alternative right now for a large (10M+
users) network. Having SOME kind of "standard" guidance would be very
useful. I'm also in-touch with several operators (DT, others) who are
clamoring for a common approach here.

--
Dean