RADIUS BOF agenda

An IETF WG does not cause work to be done. Rather, it is a forum for
people already doing work to further that work.  To determine whether
there is sufficient interest for a RADIUSEXT WG, a good gauge is
progress on the individual submissions that could become the focus of a
WG.

Below are some drafts relating to RADIUS.  To judge whether formation
of a WG is worth considering, we need to know whether there has been
progress on these items lately, and if not, why we should expect progress
if a WG is formed.

draft-lior-radius-prepaid-extensions-01.txt
This draft is incompatible with the RADIUS dictonary as defined in [RFC2865].
Will a version fixing this issue be available in the near future?

draft-lior-radius-reliable-accounting-00.txt
How is work coming on addressing the issues raised by Glen Zorn?

draft-schulzrinne-sipping-radius-accounting-00.txt
Is work on this draft still ongoing or has it been abandoned?

draft-sterman-aaa-sip-00.txt
As far as I can see, there has been no work on this draft in quite a
while. Is there any interest in continuing to work on it?

draft-adrangi-radius-issues-in-pwlan-roaming-00.txt
Has there been any followup in terms of concrete proposals to fix the
issues discussed in this draft?

draft-irtf-aaaarch-handoff-02.txt
Is there any interest in actually implementing this, or is it
strictly research?

draft-moskowitz-radius-client-kickstart-00.txt
Little progress recently on this.  Any interest in moving forward?

draft-heinanen-radius-pe-discovery-04.txt
There was some interest in this in the PPVPN WG.  Is work continuing in
the successor WGs, or if not, is there  interest in working on this in a
RADIUSEXT WG?

draft-lonvick-sobgp-radius-03.txt
There seems to be continued work on this.  Any interest in pursuing this
in RADIUSEXT WG?