Re: Open Issue 6: Associations ID -> Selection Path

Juergen,
Benoit and Tanja,

It is good to rename the AssociationID.

Would you mind using "selection sequence" or something
equivalent) instead of "selection path"'?
Because it contains both the observation point and the selector id(s), "selection path" was selected.
"selection sequence" tends to say it's only composed of selector id(s).
However, if there is no confusion, this terminology becomes a point of detail.

In conclusion: I will change the "Selection Path" to "Selection Sequence", unless someone objects.

Regards, Benoit.

We have work on path-coupled packet selection (presented
last session) and trajectory sampling along a path.
Therefore, I am afraid that "selection path" might be
confusing.

Thanks,

   Juergen