From: Benoit Claise [mailto:bclaise@cisco.com]
Sent: Monday, February 27, 2006 12:44 PM
To: Tanja Zseby
Cc: Benoit Claise; psamp
Subject: Re: Open Issue 6: Associations ID -> Selection Path

Tanja,

Will you modify the Associations ID into Selection Path in the next
[PSAMP-TECH] version?
Or should I add a short sentence in [PSAMP-PROTO]: "the Selection Path
is referred to as the Associations ID in [PSAMP-TECH]"
My personal choice, in order to avoid any confusion, would go for the
[PSAMP-TECH] modification.

Regards, Benoit.