RE: status of the group

Title: RE: status of the group

Tom,

It is pretty clear that we need to do two more things before we can move forward. First, we need to define the scope more narrowly. Second, we must determine sufficient interest to assure contributions and participation. I would like to get the minutes from the meeting out before discussing where we would go from here. That way, people who attended could validate the minutes and people who were unable to attend could catch up with those who were there. After the discussion between Jeff Case, Bert Wijnen and myself, we have a pretty good idea of what the next steps should be. As soon as the minutes are discussed and agreed to, Jeff and I will try to get that started.

regards,

-Walter