RE: Methods in the NIM requirements

Harald,

If I understand you correctly each interface should be represented in a
method. Therefore, each interface should be represented as a methods. In
addition, each interface should also have a set of attributes that provide
an alternate interface. Is that what you are saying?

Thanks for the clarification.

-Walter