RE: Closing on NIM requirements - New Thread for CIM/DMTF

Jon, I basically agree with your points.  I would also add in #1 that where
appropriate we should take NIM back into the DMTF.  Having standards bodies
cooperate is not a foreign concept :-).  I do it all the time.

IMHO, getting the subject matter experts involved and creating a workable
model are important.  That is why I am part of the NIM effort in the IETF.

What are your suggestions for increased hierarchy, mentioned in #2?  I would
be very interested in discussing this with you.

Andrea