RE: Closing on NIM requirements

Totally agree but we need the right data, relationships AND methods.  IMHO,
a tire may be modeled with:
- an enumeration indicating composition (perhaps to understand lifetime and
traction)
- an integer indicating CurrentPressure (to understand if it is flat or not)
- a gauge of RotationsPerMinute to guarantee that legal speeds are not
exceeded
- a relationship to other objects like the hub/axle to which it is attached,
or if not important the car to which the ticket is issued when legal speeds
are exceeded
- a method like "uint32 Refill([INPUT] AmountOfPressure)" when tires are
high availability items that can be refilled based on road conditions and
policy

Perhaps on most objects, there aren't any methods.  However, I would caution
against throwing out an important modeling tool, under the auspices of being
"declarative".  In my mind, an object oriented design is just as
"declarative" as a list of properties.

Andrea