From: owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org [mailto:owner-netconf@ops.ietf.org] On
Behalf Of Andy Bierman
Sent: Monday, November 06, 2006 1:45 PM
To: netconf
Subject: streamslist?

Hi,

Not sure if this has been mentioned yet, but the concept and construct
called StreamsList in the XSD is not what the WG agreed to at the
interim meeting.

Reading carefully, a subscription in the draft is somehow coupled to a
list of streams (presumably combined in some undefined manner).
A subscription is supposed to be made to a single stream.  The agent can
decide to create many streams, which are sensible combinations of other
streams, but not the manager.

Also, there were some stream attributes in Phil's original proposal
that are missing, such as replay capability.   IMO we should stick
closer to the original proposal here.

Andy