Re: Access control

Andy Bierman <ietf@andybierman.com> wrote:
> There seems to be WG consensus that actions should not
> be modeled as data, but rather as RPC methods.

Just to be clear - I don't think anyone has suggested that actions
should be modeled as data.  Many people seem to agree that it should
be possible to define actions in the DM.  There are different opinions
on how these actions should be encoded in XML (in a generic <action>
rpc or specialized rpcs).

/martin