RE: action RPC I-D

Hi,

At the IAB Workshop, one of the strong points was that operators want
to be able to "read" the content on the wire. Adding such regex
formatting will make the content much less human-friendly.

I think the action increases the difficulty of access control
specification, and increases the likelihood of non-interoperable
commands.

I prefer to not have the action layer. I don't see adequate benefits
to justify the added complexity.

dbh