More comments on notifications-03

Hello
Some more comments on the draft. Sorry if some are due to my misunderstanding of the draft.

Chapter 3.2.5.3 page 16)
annotation/documentation states this is a schema for event streams
10 lines lover nm:description states
A schema that can be used to learn about current Netconf Event subscriptions and creating named profiles
Which is true ?

Chapter 3.3)
First sentence states that subscriptions don't exist in datastores, then in 3.4 we define a schema to read about them. If they don,t exist how can you read them ?
My guess is that you either have to drop the schema or explain it a bit more.

Chapter 4, page 26, Symmetrical operations)
There is </xs:element> in the schema for which I do not find the corresponding opening tag.

Chapter 4, page 26)
I don't really understand the schema defining one-way operations. Is it complete? Where do you put your own data?

Chapter 5.2.1.1)
This is the only, single place where rpc-one-way is mentioned. Either remove it or explain it some more.

regards Balazs