RE: I-D ACTION:draft-kulkarni-netconf-subagent-prot-00.txt

 A very good observation. The AgentX work happened after many years of
operational experience and deployment of 'monolithic' agents, and in the
conditions when at least three different software packages that I
remember were offering agent-subagent SNMP stacks.

Dan
(contributor)