RE: Do we need data modeling rules like an SMI

Hi,

+1 to all the suggestions below.

I also think making the XSD available is important.

And a data model and single namespace should be able to
span a tree of XSD files, not just a single file.

Cheers,
- Ira

Blue Roof Music / High North Inc
PO Box 221  Grand Marais, MI  49839