Re: our first CLR

The "echo all attributes back to the client" rule turns this from
a CLR into an SLR (simple little rule) with a hundred and one uses.

We've used it to record RPC name, hostname, timestamps, and other
information so that any information we need to handle the rpc-reply
is contained inside the rpc-reply.  I can hand the rpc-reply to a
transformation that uses this information without having to feed
it in out of band.

Thanks,
 Phil