Re: draft-shafer-netconf-syslog-00.txt

Phil Shafer wrote:
Balazs Lengyel writes:
1) I want to fetch recorded data from yesterday 12:00Z till
13:00Z. The draft doesn't seem
to allow this as the stop time is already in the past. I would allow this!

The draft allows this; see 3.2.1.1 (Closing the Response).

Quoted from the draft:
The RPC response will be closed when one of the following conditions
   are met:

   o  the <stop-time> parameter was given and the specified time has
      past