RE: Verbs Again (was RE: draft-shafer-netconf-syslog-00.txt)

(speaking as a contributor)

This seems to me contrary to the principle of separation between
protocol operations and data models, which - if I read the Charter - is
one of the basic design principles in Netconf.

'The Netconf protocol should be independent of the data definition
language and data models used to describe configuration and state Data.'

Dan